Need Laminate Flooring Bel Air?
Laminate floors as a home improvement project make a statement loud enough for anyone to hear. Not only is it durable, it is also inexpensive and easy to install. Allow us you local residential Laminate Flooring Bel Air to show you how to choose the right laminate floor for you potential home improvement project.
The Pros of Laminate Flooring Bel Air
There are a number of pros and cons that are related to laminate floors.
- One pro of laminate floors is that it is tough and long-lasting. It will outlast a lot of floor materials like wood.
- Another pro of getting laminate floors is that it is scratch resistant.
- Laminate floors are also easy to install making it take a lot less time for installation.
- Laminate floors are resistant to bangs and stains
- Laminate floors don’t fade when in sunlight.
- According to experts, laminate flooring Bel Air can be put in, in just about any substrate. This could include concrete, plywood, OSB and wood.
Residential Laminate Flooring cost Bel Air
In almost all cases laminate flooring Bel Air is cheaper than other flooring installation options. If you want the look and feel of real hardwood floors, stone floors or even tile, but you don’t want to have to dip into your children’s college funds to pay for it, laminate flooring may be a great option for you.
Typically the cost of installing laminate flooring is anywhere between $2,700.00 for every 500 square feet. You can see why finding the right professional to work on you laminate floor installation project is vital. Call us we at residential Laminate Flooring company Bel Air, we will beet all the laminate flooring cost Bel Air, and you won’t have to break your pockets.
Cons of Laminate Flooring Bel Air:
- Moisture damage is a possibility for laminate floors because it is a high density fiberboard which is more vulnerable to water damage. This rules it out for installation in some areas like the bathroom, were there is a higher chance for exposure to water.
- Laminate floors can be difficult to repair. Wood in contrast can be refinished 8 times and you get new wood every time.
- While it is advertised as being a good project for DIY fanatics, it is imperative the installation the laminate floor is proper and complete. This is because the beginning and the end steps to installing laminate floors is the most significant and difficult part of installing the new floor. In other words you should leave it to the experts at Laminate Flooring company Bel Air and we will take good care of you.
- Another negative about laminate flooring is peaking, this happens when the laminate planks somehow get pushed together creating higher joints than normal.
- Gapping happens when laminate planks pull away from each other if the room gets too cold.
Call us at 1-310-402-0561 and we will help you with your laminate floor installation in Bel Air, for a nice price.